Pack Wrestling is a virtual wrestling promotion. The roster includes characters created by my friends and I using the WWE Smackdown! games for Playstation 2 and WWE Day Of Reckoning 2 for Gamecube.

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Nurse Hatchet version 1

 






 Nurse Hatchet was Queen Nightshade's personal nurse while Nightshade was recovering from a serious neck injury in 2001.   The two would become a tag-team for a while on WWE: Smackdown vs. Raw 2009 and WWE 2012.   I had created her on previous games but I was really satisfied with this version. 

Wrestler Bio: Nurse Hatchet
  • Date of Birth: October 27, 1982
  • Real Name: Marilyn Ray
  • Hometown: Hollywood, California
  • Hails From: Los Angeles, California
  • Height: 5'9"
  • Weight 115
  • Debut: (as Nurse Hatchet) 2008
Finishers: Reverse STO
              Inverted Full Nelson Facebuster
(I have not come up with cool names for these finishers)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment