Pack Wrestling is a virtual wrestling promotion. The roster includes characters created by my friends and I using the WWE Smackdown! games for Playstation 2 and WWE Day Of Reckoning 2 for Gamecube.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Queen NIghtshade: Part 1

I will begin with the first wrestler I created,  a woman who became to be known as Queen Nightshade.  I was given permission to base her on an acquaintance of mine who can be found here .


I will add stats, biographies, and maybe storylines.


Recreation of Nightshade on her debut.

Wrestler Bio:   Queen Nightshade
  •  Date of Birth : April 10, 1977
  • Real Name : Sheryl Reed
  • Hometown: San Francisco, California
  • Hails From: San Francisco, California
  • Height: 5'8" 3/4
  • Weight: 110
  • Debut: October 19, 1996
Finishers: Royal Mutilation (headlock to inverted facelock elbow drop)
               Royal Guillotine ( inverted leg drop bulldog)





No comments:

Post a Comment